Mobile devices have been often considered as more safe. Desktop and laptops, the thought goes, are far more vulnerable to hackers and cyber criminals. That’s true to a certain degree
Hackers are becoming increasingly clever when it comes to accessing the data stored on smart phones. And the hackers are accomplishing this even when consumers protect their phones with lock-screen passcodes.
If you stare at your computer all day every day as part of your job – as many of us do – then the chances are high that you suffer regularly from eyestrain.
This has turned into a tablet world. And why not? Consumers can use these nifty and highly portable devices to watch movies, surf the Web, listen to online radio and send and receive e-mail messages while on the go
Smartphones, tablets and laptops are wonderful tools: They enable us to search the Internet, answer e-mail messages and watch video whether we’re on the train or waiting for our flight at the airport. But these devices can certainly be dangerous, too. Should they fall into the wrong hands, your private information, from your online banks accounts to your e-mail messages to your Facebook pages, can fall prey to cyber thieves.
Your small business needs new technology to remain competitive. Unfortunately, investing in new technology is far from cheap. The good news is, small business owners are due a substantial tax break this year that could make it easier for you to update your business’s technology tools
Hackers aren’t shy about aiming for small businesses. They know that most of these businesses are vulnerable to cyber crimes. It’s not exceedingly difficult for smart hackers to break into the credit-card accounts or bank accounts of small businesses
Stay Secure While Using Public Wi-Fi – Tips from Xact IT Solutions
About Xact IT Solutions
Xact IT Solutions provides information technology solutions to businesses, which are based on thorough analysis and backed by expert knowledge and rich experience. Our range of services includes virtual CIO, IT Consulting, IT Project Management, Network Setup and Management, Workstation Setup and Management, Application Development, and Web Site Management & Marketing.
- 05/15/2013 You might be surprised which mobile device is hacked the most
- 05/10/2013 Phone passcodes are far from hacker-proof
- 05/10/2013 Time to buy a computer monitor? Do your research
- 05/05/2013 Follow these tips to keep your eyes healthy at the office
- 05/02/2013 Sharing screens on a tablet no longer a hassle
- 04/27/2013 Protecting your privacy is easier than you think
- 04/24/2013 Are you mourning the end of Google Reader?
- 04/17/2013 Why you need to learn two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Bigger tax breaks coming to small businesses that invest in new tech
- 04/09/2013 You can protect your business from a cyber attack