The country’s technology leaders never stand still and they’re constantly improving their products. It’s why major players like Apple, Microsoft, and Google remain at the top of a competitive industry.
The Power of the Retina Display
A great example of a company improving their products is Apple. They have made major improvements to their iPhone 4 and Retina display. With this technology Apple managed to give its clients with the best quality video and clearest images that have been on the market. According to an article on Digital Trends the screen features a 2,048-by-1,536-pixel resolution. But Apple is not stopping there as the company plans on once again improving this technology.
Arming the MacBook Pro with High-Tech Visuals
So, what is Apple’s next move? They are going to release a MacBook Pro with 15-inch display and a resolution of 2,880-by-1,800 pixels. When pixels are increased to this density, the human eye can’t identify individual pixels. Images will have a smooth and continuous look. This achievement will make the screen almost twice as clear as current MacBooks.
Not a New Technology
The technology behind the Retina display isn’t actually new, according to Digital Trends. The U.S. Military has used it for its flight simulators for years in order to help train its pilots. Even IBM has used it for some of its higher-end supercomputing systems. The change, however, is that Apple is pushing this technology into the mainstream. You can bet that once consumers get a good look at the images on the screen of the new iPad, they’ll demand even crisper text, video, and images on their desktop and mobile devices. And by doing this, Apple is yet again cementing its place among the world’s technology leaders.
Stay Secure While Using Public Wi-Fi – Tips from Xact IT Solutions
About Xact IT Solutions
Xact IT Solutions provides information technology solutions to businesses, which are based on thorough analysis and backed by expert knowledge and rich experience. Our range of services includes virtual CIO, IT Consulting, IT Project Management, Network Setup and Management, Workstation Setup and Management, Application Development, and Web Site Management & Marketing.
- 05/15/2013 You might be surprised which mobile device is hacked the most
- 05/10/2013 Phone passcodes are far from hacker-proof
- 05/10/2013 Time to buy a computer monitor? Do your research
- 05/05/2013 Follow these tips to keep your eyes healthy at the office
- 05/02/2013 Sharing screens on a tablet no longer a hassle
- 04/27/2013 Protecting your privacy is easier than you think
- 04/24/2013 Are you mourning the end of Google Reader?
- 04/17/2013 Why you need to learn two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Bigger tax breaks coming to small businesses that invest in new tech
- 04/09/2013 You can protect your business from a cyber attack
- Microsoft Rushes Explorer 8 Patch Release http://t.co/wgrAYH4TpD, 2 hours ago
- ESB Persists As Application Integration Tool http://t.co/bOi5TCvxJw, 20 hours ago
- After attracting millions of youngsters, Pheed finds it way to Android http://t.co/TkIOoJhQs1, 22 hours ago
- Sensor motes sniff out Google I/O data trends http://t.co/cQdzt5WXbV, 2013/05/18
- Lawsuit claims Apple sold iPhone 4 with bad on-off button http://t.co/Pf6nV21Y9J, 2013/05/17